- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my parents or friends?
- How do I check my student account?
- What is Single Stop?
- What is the Pennsylvania State Grant Program?
- What is the Pennsylvania Targeted Industry Program (PA-TIP)?
- What is the Pennsylvania Chafee Education Training and Grant Program?
- What is the Postsecondary Educational Gratuity Program?
- What is the State Work-Study Employment Program?
- How do I apply for a state grant through the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA)?